w:

feminist technology & algorithmic designs for social justice

Friday, April 14, 2006

AdSensed?

I decided to try out Google AdSense here on this blog. I don't know if I have any visitors yet, as I've just told a few friends about this place, but I might as well get to know AdSense before I can start thinking clearly about whether or not this Program supports the notion of safe space that I wrote about previously.

While we're on the topic of safe space, I might as well start thinking about defining boundaries for this page and the kind of comments which maintain that notion of safe space.

For the moment, I'm just writing here to keep track of some of my thoughts informally, and publicly. I don't intend, yet, to have a larger audience, so if you're thinking about publicizing this page, please don't. I would prefer you check in with me to see if I'm ready for more readers.

I know that's not the way it usually works, but hey, I don't work the usual way, and I hope you don't either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home