pichu!
Whoa, AdSense is useful for once ;)
Reading some gmail about Parallels -- which lets you run XP in a window under OS X -- I saw a link to these '3 TERA' folks that seem to get it.
The VP Vladimir did technical graduate work at Moscow State, so you know he's gotta be hardcore.
(As I mentioned somewhere before, many moons ago, I tried to work with professors from Moscow State who did Cybernetics. They tried to start teaching me how to solve partial differential equations.
Alas, I'm no Norbert nor Niniane, so I didn't really understand what they were saying at the time, because we hadn't gotten to calculus in high school yet.
My excuse is that I'm more a verbal nerd than a math nerd, you see, and that we American-born New Yorkers tend to do things slowwwly anyway :)
BTW, hurray for whoever invented search engine pessimization.
(Googling now, I note five-ish people have used the term visibly, but they seem to mostly think of it as a bad thing, and something you do to someone else's page rather than your own.)
Reading some gmail about Parallels -- which lets you run XP in a window under OS X -- I saw a link to these '3 TERA' folks that seem to get it.
The VP Vladimir did technical graduate work at Moscow State, so you know he's gotta be hardcore.
(As I mentioned somewhere before, many moons ago, I tried to work with professors from Moscow State who did Cybernetics. They tried to start teaching me how to solve partial differential equations.
Alas, I'm no Norbert nor Niniane, so I didn't really understand what they were saying at the time, because we hadn't gotten to calculus in high school yet.
My excuse is that I'm more a verbal nerd than a math nerd, you see, and that we American-born New Yorkers tend to do things slowwwly anyway :)
BTW, hurray for whoever invented search engine pessimization.
(Googling now, I note five-ish people have used the term visibly, but they seem to mostly think of it as a bad thing, and something you do to someone else's page rather than your own.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home