!clazz
Here's what I'm thinking about for this next academic year, extra my cirricular.
After reading Condi, I decided it made more sense to take Mandarin over Russian, but thinking about it now, it might be nice to learn a bit of both (I'd rather have more fluency in Mandarin though).
I think I'd like to learn some fractal iota of Russian as a means of understanding my father before me, Sergei, and Condi. You know, how they got to be who they were in the twentieth century...
For this century, Mandarin might be a better bet for the next ten or twenty years. Knowledge of lo Chinese will also help to understand the rest of my father's history, Lee Kai Fu, and their written hi'stories.
I'm going to start learning how to freeline as well, and get back to light weight training and cardio in the fall, building up to some kind of swimming in the spring.
Condi also made me think about learning how to fire semi-automatic weapons, no joke, although they probably wouldn't let me store an AK in Gates's basement ;)
And rather than jia yo Lian Jie Li style, it might be better for me to take Aikido (rather than TKD or even a .jp art that would eventually teach me to use my Sunnyvale tonfa -- for that I think I might learn more about Krav Maga some time next year) and practice the fluidity that I might like to preach.
After reading Condi, I decided it made more sense to take Mandarin over Russian, but thinking about it now, it might be nice to learn a bit of both (I'd rather have more fluency in Mandarin though).
I think I'd like to learn some fractal iota of Russian as a means of understanding my father before me, Sergei, and Condi. You know, how they got to be who they were in the twentieth century...
For this century, Mandarin might be a better bet for the next ten or twenty years. Knowledge of lo Chinese will also help to understand the rest of my father's history, Lee Kai Fu, and their written hi'stories.
I'm going to start learning how to freeline as well, and get back to light weight training and cardio in the fall, building up to some kind of swimming in the spring.
Condi also made me think about learning how to fire semi-automatic weapons, no joke, although they probably wouldn't let me store an AK in Gates's basement ;)
And rather than jia yo Lian Jie Li style, it might be better for me to take Aikido (rather than TKD or even a .jp art that would eventually teach me to use my Sunnyvale tonfa -- for that I think I might learn more about Krav Maga some time next year) and practice the fluidity that I might like to preach.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home