w:

feminist technology & algorithmic designs for social justice

Saturday, July 01, 2006

todo que to-do

Ay, so much to do.
  • Bum around Palo Alto looking for a copy of Motwani (the book!)
  • Partay in Oakland tomorrow
  • Prove Google * PageRank + AdSense = cybernetically unstable ;)
  • Pay my cable bill
  • Apply Einstein's theory of gravitation to OS X
  • Formalize NICE using sociocombinatics (and read more Muthu) before this year's 'GRAPH
  • Plug triple-u sorting into my RoR app: dogfood triple-u sampled self-scheduling
  • Hack up prototype community app (code name: 'non-deterministic PSPACE') before Monday meeting with googlers
  • Play with ColorSync API, dream of fighting cancer programmatically
I've been spending a chunk of my zeroth year figuring out how to fund myself, my startups, my school, and my family, but as I was reading Einstein yesterday, I wondered if I shouldn't worry so much about these details. Although important, monetary concerns should not (?) cloud my truer ambitions, and perhaps this vision of donating a million or a billion dollars, directly or indirectly, has its own unexpected set of undue distractions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home